Buses will pick up children from main road
Parents should arrange to bring the children to the Bus stop and to take them back.
All students using the School Bus are expected to be on the right side of the their bus stop at least five minutes prior to the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- Students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- While alighting no student should come near the entry
door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The Drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stop only unless otherwise directed by the bus Incharge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move
around in the bus. The computers must not have any
part of their body out of windows. They should also not comment on the passers by.
- Object of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage of buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Shrieking, shouting, unruly behavior is strictly prohibited.
Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted for any
- The teacher on bus and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses.
- Any serious offence will be reported to the Principal.
- Children who are not in the prescribed School uniform may not be picked up by the bus staff, unless exempted by the Principal.
In case of bus strike or break down of the bus or any
other strike, an alternative arrangement should be
made by the parents and not be by school authorities to
send or collect their ward from school.
- The Parents are not allowed to board the school buses.
- Bus facility will be withdrawn on any of the mentioned