RULES FOR UNIT TEST
Unit tests are a part of Academic Evaluation of a child as per the CBSE instruction.
There will be one unit test before each term.
Each test carries 20 marks.
- No test will be taken after or before the scheduled date under
- Students should be present on all the unit test as marks of the unit tests are included in the Terminal Examination.
- The students should submit all the unit tests notebooks as mentioned in the Book list on the 1st day of the New Session.
- Portion of unit test are sent a week before the test. In
should be sent to school.
1. Unit tests are a part of Academic Evaluation of a child as per the
case of child's absence or non-receipt of portion it should
2. There will be one unit test before each term.
be collected at least two days in advance by the parents.
- Student should come well prepared to the school for test.
- No unfair means should be used while answering the unit test.
- Overall weightage of the examination comprises :
Subject Enrichment activities carrying 5% weightage, Note book
assignments carrying 5%, Unit Test of 10% and Terminal
Examination of 80%.