Disciplinary Rules to be followed by students
Students should be habitually clean and always be neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days. Students not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
Nails should be cut/trimmed regularly. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Only black and white hair grips/pins are allowed.
Students should not leave their class without permission of the teacher. They should also not leave the school premises without prior permission from the Principal. Students should be trained by the parents to take care of their belongings. Any loss of items of students is not school's liability.
- No books (other than text books), CD's, newspapers, periodicals may be brought to the school without the permission of the Principal or Class teacher.
- Wearing wrist watches is prohibited. However, students of senior classes can carry an ordinary wrist watch during examination time only.
- Hair must not be tainted or dyed. Use of henna on hair and hands is not allowed.
Fancy and multiple earrings are not allowed.
- Lending or borrowing money or other articles is not permitted.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw anything at anyone or physically
- No Student will come out from the class for any reason without outgoing pass. Students should maintain strict discipline while going pass from one class to another.
- Care must be taken to preserve the school's property
- Bursting crackers or splashing colours during Diwali or Holi in the school premises is strictly forbidden.Noncompliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.